Sunday, March 25, 2012

Movies at Midnight

I happened to be one of those who couldn't wait a day to see the Hunger Games, so I went at midnight (12:20) to see it. I'm not going to mention all the things I loved and hated from the movie because I don't want my opinion to ruin it for someone who hasn't went to see it yet. But I am going to mention how I found it completely stupid to go see the movie at 12:20. I was literally so tired; I'm sure I missed a couple things in the movie just because my mind began to get cloudy and tired around 1:00. I had never experienced a premiere before, so I am glad I went to one once in my life, but it will be my last. Waiting one day and just going Friday at like 8:00, wouldn't have killed me and next time that's what I will do. So just a warning to all those planning on attending premieres in the future, take a very long nap before, drink some coffee, and try not to fall asleep or miss anything during the movie!

1 comment:

  1. What a great movie! But,in no way was it worth it, especially since I had baby Katie pinching me when I dozed off a few times.;)

    ReplyDelete