Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fish Fish Fish Fish

Fishing is supposed to be a leisure activity, but it gets me so stressed out. I am never ever, ever able to catch a fish! I'm not exaggerating either. I been fishing many times on boats, bridges, parks, and other places and I can never seem to get lucky and get a fish. Maybe it isn't luck at all, maybe I'm just not skilled in the area of fishing. I don't understand why I can't even catch a little baby fish though! I'm not trying to catch a huge 30lbs fish, but I would really appreciate it if just one, ONE, little 2lbs fish would bite my line. Then my self-esteem would be a little higher and I might actually enjoy fishing more. I'm on this topic of fishing because that is what I am doing in gym right now. I've went one time to Durkee Park so far and didn't catch anything. I think there are about 3 or 4 more classes and I'm hoping to master the skill of fishing and catch a dang fish! If I catch a fish I want to keep it and name him Sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment