Friday, May 11, 2012

St. Bonaventure Bound

I'm ready to go! I'm so excited to have something new in my life besides boring high school with the same schedule everyday. I can't wait to start getting all my things together this summer and packing for Bonaventure. I think half of the reason that I'm so excited to leave is because I love Bonaventure soooooo much. It's the perfect school for me and I have no doubt in my mind that I am going to love it there. I already have a roommate too, so I don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm a little nervous for the new teachers that I'm going to have to meet and the heavy work load, including homework and softball. I'm so pumped for the next four years though and to finally be in a different environment with new people!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will love it there and be quite successful. Make sure you visit Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, etc., too!

    ReplyDelete